badge

Monday, July 27, 2015

10 Famous Quotes by Eminem




Ø  The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Ø  A lot of truth is said in jest.

Ø  I might talk about killing people, but that doesn't mean I do it.

Ø  Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found.

Ø  Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert's Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.

Ø  I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ø  Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.

Ø  It'd be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren't kids who look up to me, but my responsibility is not to them. I'm not a baby sitter.

Ø  I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am.


Ø  There was a while when I was feeling like, 'Damn, if I'd just been born black, I would not have to go through all this'.




Retweet This:

No comments:

Post a Comment